Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tortellini-Shrimp Caesar Salad

This was a fun dish...not really for me but I loved how excited the boys were! Why? because i absolutely HATE seafood and never never never cook it! I decided I want to learn how and thought this was the simplest way to start...
Ingredients:
2 cups of breaded popcorn shrimp
1 package (9 oz) refrigerated cheese tortellini
8 cups of torn romaine
1 med tomato, chopped
1/2 cup of caesar salad dressing
Prepare shrimp and tortellini according to package directions. In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine and tomato; drizzle witth dressing and toss to coat. Drain tortellini; Toss with salad. Top with shrimp
(I  doubled everything ; except for the dressing bc it was still plenty)




he looks serious about this dish!
The boys LOVED this meal..so quick and they kept going back for more and more. It was a HIT! def. try!

No comments:

Post a Comment