Saturday, March 19, 2011

Simple & Delicious

This is one of my favorite magazines. Its a good day when I open the mailbox and this is inside. I rip open the plastic and quickly start picking out what I want to make. I love the pictures that show the wonderful foods you can create! BUT there also very easy recipes but also very yummy!  They have menus for the week ahead that you can follow and it helps you be more prepared for the week and its suppose to be easy to follow. I am going to pick a menu for the week and see if I can follow it and see if its a good way to go about cooking for my family or gang I should say!





Here is the food ideas for the week!
Mon~Chicken Stew with savory grilled cheese sandwich
Tues~Herbed chicken Stir-fry
Wed~Wagon Wheel Supper
Thurs~Tortellini-Shrimp Caesar Salad
Fri~Parmesan Pork Chops and Herb Roasted Squash
I will place a pic and recipe each day! I will do all my shopping on sunday or I might try Peapod from stop and shop. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment