Sunday, January 17, 2010

WOW..its been tooooo LONG!

I started this blog, So i can have a journal for myself. i thought that typing instead of writing would make it much easier for me! well i guess i was wrong...as you can tell!

My church Dix Hills evangelical free church has started a 365 days of reading through the bible! i have always wanted to attempt this but i have failed over and over! but this year is different! I have read for 17 days and i am LOVING every second of it! i have decided to wake up earlier in the morn and read...(well listening and following along)
Its really been a wonderful experience and im looking forward to the months ahead!

My Brother(DOUG) has also decided that again this year he is reading through the Bible, BUT he has taken things to the next level! He is reading it aloud so others can easily follow along and also giving a few thoughts after about the readings....Take a look! If you enjoy...Follow him on itunes =)
http://saulreadsthebible.com/

As for my churchs website...CHECK this OUT!!
http://365revolutions.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment