Sunday, January 17, 2010

January


january is a month that just seems to be a BLAH month! the holidays are over and you have to put away all your christmas decorations, the house seems so empty(but clean) and it makes me sad. Christmas is a family time for eli and i, we always go to ohio to visit his family! its about a 10-11 hour drive and even though i dread the drive..as soon as we pull in mama and victors driveway, my heart feels so happy to see them! every year i get closer and closer to them and the times get better and better! i believe im growing great relationships with eli's family and i am very lucky to have inlaws who are a great christian family who love the lord and love me! We also got to visit my brother(doug) and sis-in-law (elaine) in Durham,NC..it was again a long drive with lots of traffic to make me REALLY HAPPPY...hehe but when i pulled in to their house and got to see the JOY of my life! my 18 month old nephew IAN JONAS! i started to think i can make this drive every day just to see his smiling face!it was a great time over all with a few family bumps but i believe this trip was the best ever and i know my relationships with my family will grow and grow into something even more special then it already is!          

1 comment: