Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thank God for great parents!

I think ...God blessed me with the best parents in the world...I can say he hand picked me to belong to them...
I was adopted May 26th, 1981 and I believe that day was the best day of my life! I don't even want to imagine for a second if i was placed else where or if my birthmother had kept me... where would i be or what I be doing...thats some scary thoughts..(so i dont go there)

I was raised in a christian home and brought up in an amazing church which has also become my family! I now work in the preschool in my church and i just love thinking back to my growing up years and all that God has given me...

Recently, Eli and I had an opportunity to maybe adopt a baby boy that is due this coming weekend...Long story short..It hasn't work out but it has made me feel a little of the process my parents had to go through and the happiness and pain it brings..."The lord is in control" is what Eli and i are leaning on now and as much as our desires are to have a baby NOW!! We need to wait on God and thank him for the blessings we have now!
And soo...
thats brings us back to my parents...who i am so blessed to have apart of my life everyday and i truly with thanksgiving in my heart thank them for deciding to adopt!

No comments:

Post a Comment