Sunday, April 4, 2010

HE is RISEN!

He has RISEN indeed!
Easter is here..I cant believe its April..the months just keep fling by! This Easter, my parents are coming over for lunch/dinner..and i am cooking..i have been doing it the last couple of years and i really enjoy having people over...im making a ham, aspargus,salad,and my mom is bringing the rest hehe..thank goodness for moms right!
Holidays like this make me think of my family who live in other states...i would love to see my nephew searching for eggs or my nieces dressed in there sundays best! i love seeing kids on this holiday..although i know that this is not what its all about..but u know me and tradations...i remember staying in my brothers room the night before easter b/c i was so excited for the Bunny to come!he had to calm me down!!! so funny to think about now..but it was such great family times..and i long to do that with my kids someday..
Wishing all my family out there a wonderful Easter filled with joyous celebration that Jesus is Risen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment