Monday, October 26, 2009

The YANKEES WIN...THEEEEE YANKEES WIN!

Mondays are usually my most busiest day! It starts off with regular preschool job(9-1215)then a little later in the afternoon I go hang out with my buddy Jake! He is a 6 year old boy who is a great buddy of mine! He gets off the bus and we walk home! We both love playing board games( I just love kid games) my favorite is TROUBLE!! But we play all kinds and have a blast!
I then help him with his homework, which he doesn't need much help, he's a very smart boy!! His class is a class that is mixed with learning Spanish, which I think is so cool and I wish I could have done that when I was his age....
Anyway...BACK to the Yankees....who won the 40th American league pennant last night..which is my point to tell you that this morning with monday being so busy i was soooo tired but it was well worth the tired morning!
GO YANKEES!!!
On another note...Mondays are also bible study nights..and Facch's house night...I'll explain more in the dayz to come!
Off to lala land..

No comments:

Post a Comment