Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fear.......

So my fear of the moment is the DENTIST...i have MAJOR teeth issues and i need to get alot of work done, but i have such a fear of the dentist that it has kept me away for a couple of years now and since not going i have root canals that are begging to get fixed and the pain is starting in my mouth...i have been up all night..not really due to pain but just thinking about the dentist that im going to have to call..but im also thinking of tryin a new one..there is one in smithtown that does sleep/sediation dentistry and am very curious if this is the right fit for me! My dream is to fix everything in my mouth and go for regular checkups so that it wont ever get bad again! THATS MY DREAM! From looking at this Guy's website..it looks amazing and its only in smithtown..Here'e the website..take a look..its crazy what they can do now!...(http://laserfillings.com/laser/index.html)
my goal is to get through this week with out having to call..b/c i want my parents to look at the website and tell me what they ,think as well Eli of course...I have a feeling this place is going to be MAJORLY expensive ...hence why i want my parents to take a looksie!=)

1 comment:

  1. I have major teeth issues, too and cannot stand the dentist!!! Let me know how the sedation dentist is... I might have to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete